Motorola officially announced the Moto G 5G, the first with the Moto G series technology. The company, owned by Lenovo, says that this will be a way to bring the new mobile data technology to the average consumer, instead of making it available only at the top of the range.
Launching “cheap” smartphones with 5G is a strategy that several manufacturers are implementing. Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo are some of the brands to do so. However, outside the Chinese market, Motorola has a chance to stand out.
Moto G 5G specifications
- CinemaVision 6.7 inch screen with Full HD + resolution
- Refresh rate 90 Hz in format 21: 9
- HDR support 10
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 765 G
- 48 MP camera (main sensor) + 8 MP (ultra-angular) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera of 16 MP + 8 MP (ultra-angular)
- 4 GB / 6 GB of RAM
- 21 GB / 128 GB of internal storage
- 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging a 20 W
Moto G 5G pricing and release date
According to Motorola, the Moto G 5G will launch in Europe tomorrow, although countries have not been specified. It would certainly be favorable to see this smartphone on the Portuguese market, marking the return of a brand that once enjoyed great popularity in Portuguese lands.
Regarding values, the Moto G 5G will have a value among 349 – 399 euros, depending RAM configuration and internal storage. For a mid-range device with 5G, we are talking about a very acceptable value, without considering the Chinese market.
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Do you have a Huawei? The next major system update is coming
- OnePlus executive says that OnePlus Nord will have a top-of-the-range camera
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra: price may have been revealed (you won’t like it)