- Low Network Fixed (Sergey Klevtcov)
- Built-in BusyBox
- Xposed Installer
- Built-in Dolby ATMOS
- Audio in calls
- SMS (Receive and Send both working)
- Dual SIM
- Screen Recording
- Both storages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PC
- And Many More
- This Android 6.0.1 ROM is meant for only Walton HM3 & HM3+.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed to install this ROM on your phone.
- We will be using Twrp Recovery for flashing this ROM. Twrp Recovery For Primo HM3 and HM3+
- This ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction correctly.
How To Flash The Mokee 6 Rom For Walton Primo HM3& HM3+
- Download Samsung S7 ROM to your computer or Phone
- If downloaded with computer connect your device via USB and send to the root of your Sd, or you downloaded the ROM with your device move the downloaded Samsung ROM to the root of your Sd card.
- Switch Off your device.
- Now Boot into Recovery Mode.
- Once you in Twrp Recovery Mode, click on “Backup“ Tick all the option then slide the Swipe to Backup button to start the backing-up your previous Rom (Very Important).
- After The Backup Process is done go to the main menu click on “Wipe” then click on “Advance Wipe” Now tick this option Dalvik, System, Cache, and Data.
- Slide the “Swipe to Wipe” button to starting the wiping process.
- Now click Install select the Mokee 6 ROM.
- Tick? the option “Reboot after installation is complete” After the ROM is done installing it will reboot itself.
- First boot will take about 5 minutes to boot up. So be patience
After the boot up is done Your Walton Primo HM3 & HM3+ Should now have the Mokee 6 ROM Installed on it.
Please do share this post with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter