WhatsApp – one of the most popular messaging applications for iOS. Although it has most of the functions required the average user, it is still not perfect. Compensate for the lack of opportunities helps jailbreak tweaks ABetterPrivacyforWhatsApp.
Among other things, it allows you to hide unnecessary UI elements.
After installing the tweak its settings appear in the Settings. You can:
- Read message unbeknownst to the sender.
- Hide from others its status as “Online.”
- Hide message typing at the bottom of the screen.
- Disable access to the blacklist.
- Hide archived conference.
- Hide avatars of users.
- Hide contact names.
- Change the color of the keyboard in the dark.
- Remove spacers between messages.
- Remove the call button in the conferences.
After you’ve made your desired changes, they will be applied immediately, without the need to reboot.
Active users WhatsApp can greatly benefit from these settings – no longer I have to come up with an answer immediately after reading random messages.
There are other tweaks for WhatsApp. One of the most notable among them – WhatsApp ++, including a plurality of different possibilities:
- Protect application password.
- Hide the status “online” and last login time.
- Disable notifications for reading all or selected contacts.
- Disable delivery notification.
- Fine-tune the appearance of the application, including text color, and interface.
- Easily share your music.
And still more.
Watusi – another tweak for WhatsApp, which allows you to extend its functionality and get rid of the artificial restrictions.
WhatsApp Watusi and WhatsApp ++ – time-tested tweaks that are definitely worth a try for advanced users WhatsApp.
ABetterPrivacyforWhatsApp is available for free in the repositories Cydia BigBoss. It works on all devices running iOS 8, iOS 9 or 10, which has previously been made a jailbreak and supports the latest version of WhatsApp at the time of writing (2.17.52).
Try these tweaks? Share your experiences in the comments below.