Home Smartphones IPhone battery explodes after being bitten by man in China

IPhone battery explodes after being bitten by man in China

416
4
IPhone battery explodes after being bitten by man in China

In a new bizarre incident coming directly from China, a man caused an explosion after biting an iPhone battery inside an electronics store in the country.

The episode was recorded on video and released by Chinese website Sina Tech. In the images, it is possible to see the young man observing the battery and taking a bite of the component, which exploded soon after.

Luckily, the blast occurred after the boy removed the battery from his mouth. See below:

It is not possible to say exactly what went through the boy’s head when he had the brilliant idea of biting the battery – maybe he was checking if the model was really genuine  – but the incident probably occurred during a component replacement process.

Since Apple admitted to slowing iPhones for the conservation of old batteries, a large number of users have been racing to change their batteries to avoid slowing down.

4 COMMENTS

  1. This is too bad .
    But he should have known that not everything is ment to be tampered with.
    Thanks for info atleast we learning new things.

  2. O my God! What a great miracle that occurs to the boy! He is very lucky, we really need to be careful with the way we temper with some phones batteries. IPhone should really see to the issue o.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here