Installer 5 tweaks manager is available in the final version, which means everyone can install and use it.
In this article, we will talk about how to install Installer 5 on a device with jailbreak iOS 10 – 13.
How to install installer 5
1) Launch the Cydia app from the home screen.
2) Select the Sources (Sources) below, and then click Edit Have (Change) in the upper right corner of the screen.
3) Now click the Add (Add) in the upper left corner.
4) In the window that appears, enter the following link and click the Add the Source (Add Source) :
5) Cydia will download the repository. When the process is complete, click Return to the Cydia (Return to the Cydia ) .
6) Click the Changes (Changes) and select Installer top of the list.
7) Now click the Install (Install) in the upper right corner of the screen.
8) Once again, click Install ( Install ) on the pop-up window.
9) Click the Confirm ( Confirm ) in the upper right corner of the screen.
10) When the installation is complete, click the Return to Cydia button at the bottom.
11) Return to your home screen, where the Installer appears.
Congratulations, you have installed Installer 5 tweak manager!
Installer 5 developers claim that this is the fastest tweak manager, and it has more features than Cydia, Sileo, and even Zebra. Recall that it supports all devices with jailbreak iOS 10 – 13.