This page contains the Infinix Smart 2 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File X5515I files that will allow you to restore your Infinix Smart 2 Pro X5515I device back to its original factory state. you can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own a Infinix Smart 2 Pro X5515I smartphone and you are looking for Infinix Smart 2 Pro Stock Rom Firmware X5515I to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official Infinix Smart 2 Pro X5515I Stock Firmware on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix Smart 2 Pro Flash File below. Download the Mediatek MT6739 smart 2 stock ROM file to fix your device.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
How To Flash Infinix Smart 2 Pro Stock Firmware X5515I Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
SOME POPULAR POST
Top 20 Amazing websites you Never Knew Existed
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device.
Infinix Smart 2 Pro Stock Firmware Rom X5515I