Huawei P8 Max has officially received the B203 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in Asian countries like Thailand and Cambodia. You can download the full Huawei P8 Max firmware package from the link on this post below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Max
- Model: DAV-701L
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B203
- Build Number: DAV-701LC209B203
- Custom Number: CUSTC209D001
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Countries: Cambodia/Thailand
- Release Date: 29.06.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: DAV-701LC209B203CUSTC209D001_Firmware_Thailand_Cambodia_Nonspecific_Nonspecific_05013DTM.zip
Compatibility: Before you install this P8 Max update make sure your device cust number is on CUSTC209D001. This firmware can be installed on only DAV-701L variant.
How to Update Huawei P8 Max to official Android 6.0 B028 Firmware
- Download the Zip package and extract it.
- Transfer the dload package in Software > Prod&Serv&Cust > SHHOST1262C209B203CUSTC209D001 > sd to your external microSD card.
- Take a full backup of your data beforehand. Your SD card should have enough space to hold the Update.app package and the backup (you can transfer the backup to your PC though).
- Unplug all the cable and shut down your device.
- Hold Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds till it starts to upgrade.
Follow Us On Facebook 4 More Huawei Stock Firmware Latest Updates.
Download link: Official Mirror (Huawei Cambodia) | Size: 1.60 GB