Huawei P10 Plus user we have good news for you all new Android system update will be available to you soon. You can identify your arrival with the firmware build number (system
This is a cumulative upgrade so you already have your Huawei P10 Plus on the new Android Oreo that arrives at this device with the EMUI 8.0 interface some week ago. The new update is a simple incremental which comes to fix some bugs, optimize the operation of some options and more.
After upgrading to Android Oreo, according to the official changelog of the Chinese manufacturer, we also have some enhancements on the way to your device. Something always welcomes and a sign that the brand also cares about its users.
Despite being essentially small touch-ups, it is still a welcome update for the Huawei P10 Plus smartphone.
Huawei P10 Plus New Android System Update Fix
- The new update comes in to fix a bug where some third-party apps (apps other than the official Huawei App) were having problems in Portrait Mode when entering the Panorama Mode (landscape orientation) of the smartphone.
- Fixed an error that caused an unexpected closure of the Baidu Maps application.
- General optimization of battery life. Improved energy consumption of some applications. You will feel a little improvement in this important issue.
- Huawei P10 Plus fingerprint reader / biometric sensor response time improvements.
- Like the update that recently arrived at Honor 7X, in the new build B336 we have an optimization of the accuracy of the location of the cities within the application Meteorology.
Unfortunately, it is not revealed by the brand if this Android update already brings the latest Google security patch for this Android devices. At the moment we also do not know when the Huawei P10 will receive the news. For now, these have started to be distributed to Huawei P10 Plus in China.
The distribution of updates is always gradual and phased. That said, it may take a few days to get to Europe and other users around the world. Either way, it’s not an update that will change the way you use your device. They are mere improvements to the equipment itself.
You can also manually check your arrival in Settings – Software Updates.