It has dual-front-facing speakers, but doesn’t have BoomSound experience. It comes with single nano SIM support, but HTC is expected to launch a dual SIM variant in future.
HTC Desire 626 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6 UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, 34mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimension: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19mm; Weight: 140 grams
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS / GLONASS , NFC
- 2000mAh battery
The HTC Desire 626 comes in Elegant White and Blue Bay colours and is priced at NT$ 5990 (US$ 190/ Rs. 11,800 (approx). It goes on sale in Taiwan later this month. HTC will also sell Dot View case and hand-painted back cover by renowned designers wawa Liu Ruiqi separately. No word on the global roll out yet.