After the release of the unusual Exodus 1 crypto smartphone, HTC returned to more traditional models, presenting the inexpensive Desire 12s. This is an improved version of the Desire 12 released at the beginning of the
If in Desire 12, the entire back cover was mirrored, then in the new Desire 12s it is visually divided into two halves: glossy upper and matte lower with horizontal stripes. The main camera in the smartphone is one, but it is framed under a double one, which, coupled with its location, looks extremely unusual.
The smartphone is equipped with an elongated screen with an aspect ratio of 18: 9, support for two SIM-cards, a 3.5-mm headphone jack and an NFC module for contactless payments. Eight-core Snapdragon 435 processor with 3 or 4 GB of RAM (depending on version) is responsible for performance.
Specifications HTC Desire 12s:
- Display: 5.7 “, 1440×720, 18: 9, 2.5D glass
- Processor: Snapdragon 435, eight cores, 1.4 GHz, Adreno 505 graphics
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Built-in storage: 32/64 GB, possibility of expansion with microSD cards
- Main camera: 13 MP, f / 2.2, phase autofocus
- Front camera: 13 megapixel, f / 2.4
- Battery: 3075 mAh
- Interfaces: USB Type-C
- Connectivity: 2 SIM cards, 4G VoLTE
- Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with HTC Sense UI shell
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 72.7 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 150 g
The new HTC Desire 12s is already on sale in Taiwan in black, silver and red colors for $ 194 and $ 226, depending on the amount of memory.