Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your important files.
Please follow the guide below to download and install the XOS Chameleon V2.0 Rom for Infinix Zero 3 yourself
How to Install/Flash the Update To Your Infinix Zero 3
We are going to show you three method to use to upgrade your device to the latest XOS ROM you can use to update your device.
- Via OTA
- Infinix Flash Tool
- TF Card
Method One: Via OTA (Over The Air)
When updating via OTA this must be done unroot your device if it rooted to do that use the latest Super Su app to uroot your device then download the update and install you are good
2. Download Infinx Flash Tools
3. Launch the Infinix Flash Tools Run as Administrator
4. Click Browse and Select the scatter files from the XOS Chameleon ROM
5. Click the Start button on the Infinix Flash Tools
6. Switch off your device and connect to your computer
7. The Upgrade process will begin to count Wait until completion yellow bar Even after completion 100%
8. After the upgrading is complete, Disconnect your device and switch it on. It will take some minutes before the setup is complete. Just be patient.
This end method one
METHOD THREE: Upgrading Via Tcard
With this method no need for install MTK drivers you just need you to have good memory card
1. Press Menu Key
Enjoy the new interface of XOS chameleon Rom like boss