Good news! Official Android 5.0 Lollipop update is now available for Primo GM
Note: Your data will not be lost however, we would advise you to take a backup before proceeding to the following steps
STEPS. 1.Download the Firmware for your Gionee Elife E3 Primo GM 5.1 Lollipop It content the Android Driver and SP Flash Tool For flashing the Update
2. Unzip the downloaded files. You can use softwares like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that, if required.
3. Open “Android Driver Install” and double click on “AutoRun_Install ”
4. If your phone is connected to the PC via USB, remove it before proceeding to the next step
5. Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool ” application file.
7. Select “Scatter-loading ” option on the tool.
8. Select file named “ MT6582_Android_scatter ” from the firmware folder
9. Click on “Firmware-Upgrade ” option on the top as shown below & then select Download
Connect your Primo GM with the USB cable provided by “Primo GM”, make
sure your device is switched off before establishing connection with
more 50% battery backup.
11. The upgrade process will be triggered and you would be able to see the following screen.
12. The following screen will appear, on completion of the upgrade.
CAUTION: DO NOT disconnect/ try to switch the device on while the upgrade is in progress.
13. Disconnect device and switch on your device again. Congratulations! You are now using Lollipop on Primo GM!
Thank for visiting Your comment will make us serve you better