Good news! Official Android 5.1 Lollipop update is now available for Infinix Hot Note Pro
Note:Your data will not be lost however, we would advise you to take a backup before proceeding to the following steps.The update brings new features and some improvement to the Infinix Hote Note Pro device… The new software comes with a refreshed user interface called XUI Beta, below is the full feature
FEATURES 20150814:Official Version with XUI Beta 1, optimized ui display, XUI first beta release,
2, added font management, theme management, online wallpaper function,
3, added ultra power save function,
4, added clear application function,
5, video player added,
6, optimized system performace,
7, fixed issues,
8, support OTA upgrade from 0730
STEPS. 1.Download the Firmware for your Infinix Hot NoteProInfinix Hot Note Pro 5.1 Lollipop Download SP Flash Tool For flashing the Update
Install Drivers Install Preloader USB VCom Drivers MTK65XX On Your Pc
2. Unzip the downloaded files. You can use software’s like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that, if required.
3. Open “Android Driver” and double click on
4. If your phone is connected to the PC via USB, remove it before proceeding to the next step
5. Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool.exe ” application file.
7. Select “Scatter-loading ” option on the tool.
8. Select file named “ MT6582_Android_scatter ” from the firmware folder
9. Click on “Firmware-Upgrade ” option on the top as shown below & then select Download
Connect your Infinix Hot Note with the USB cable provided by “ Infinix Hot Note”, make
sure your device is switched off before establishing connection with
more 50% battery backup.
11. The upgrade process will be triggered and you would be able to see the following screen.
12. The following screen will appear, on completion of the upgrade.
CAUTION: DO NOT disconnect/ try to switch the device on while the upgrade is in progress.
13. Disconnect device and switch on your device again. Congratulations! You are now using Lollipop on Infinix Hot Note Pro