How To Update Lenovo K6 Note To Android 7.0
- Unroot your Phone (only if it’s rooted)
- Get a steady internet connection for the update because if the download is interrupted, it will start again.
- We have shared the download link of the OTA update you so can download and update without problem.
- Have at least 50% battery on your phone.
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.0 Features
- Multi Window support,
- App Shortcuts,
- Restart setting to power menu,
- Image Keyboard support,
- Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice.
- 100 Emoji added
- Quick Rely via Notification prioritization
- GIF Support Notification Redesigned panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Don Not Disturb,
- Data Saver per App,
- New Settings Panel Redesigned,
- seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
SOME POPULAR POST
- Switch off your Lenovo K6 Power device.
- Then Boot your device into the recovery mode.
- Now click on the ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and Select ‘Update.zip‘ file you download
- Your device will reboot and upgraded to Nougat.
- Now, wait for the update process to be complete.
This is the full guide to How to update Lenovo K6 Note to Android 7.0 Nougat (K53a48)