Many Lenovo K4 Note users have been waiting for this Marshmallow Os on their android for long the wait is over the good news is that the Android Marshmallow 6.0 is now available for you to download we can assure that it is pretty much better and cool than Lollipop. Lenovo K4 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Update can be downloaded and installed very easily on your smartphone. Lenovo has officially not yet disclosed the date of release for Android M for Lenovo K4 Note for Indian users but got the leaked update link for you to enjoy we are glad to share and let you experience the new operating system on your device. You may be thinking that this Marshmallow update has some bugs but so far after using it by some users they found on bugs on this update, the speed and performance on android marshmallow on Lenovo K4 Note has increased immensely that is really great
Lenovo K4 Note Lollipop Stock Rom –Download (No need to download if you are already on A7010a48_S152_160302_ROW)
Lenovo K4 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Stock Rom – Download (rename it to update.zip)
Keep your smartphone’s battery charged upto 70%
Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone by going to Settings > About > Tap Build Number 10 times until you get the “Developer Mode Enabled” message. After that go back and open Developer Options from Settings and tick “USB Debugging”
Steps On How To Upgrade Your Lenovo K4 Note To Marshmallow 6.0
1.Extract the Driver you download above and run the Instalar.bat as administrator
2. Extract the Lenovo K4 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Stock Rom after that run LenovoUsbDriver_1.1.16.exe.
3.Restart your pc/computer immediately after run the UsbDriver else your device won’t be detected.
4. Connect your Lenovo K4 Note to your computer Via USB
5. Open the Extracted Lenovo K4 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Stock Rom folder open the A7010_flashtool_v5.1536.00 folder and run flash_tool.exe (run as administrator)
6. Click Scatter Loading On flash tools navigate to the place you extracted the Lenovo K4 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Stock Rom and Select MT6753_Android_scatter.txt.
7.Click Download Button from the top of the Flash Tools
8.Turn off your Lenovo K4 Note and connect it to your computer using USB Cable the updating will please don’t move your phone to avoid errors
9. Once the updating is done > Reboot your device and follow the instructions settings
10. Now connect to WiFi on your device and goto Settings > About Phone > System Updates and download all the three updates one by one