remote I.P and this doesn’t only enable you browse the Web but also
help us move Data (Files).
How to Transfer Files & Folders From Your Android to Your Computer With this beautiful and wonderful app Xender, we will sending the file without usb you will be asking how do we do it
Things we need
And your Phone
THE TRANSFER BETWEEN YOUR PHONE AND YOUR PC WITH XENDER
1.Launch Xender on your Android.
2.Tap the plus sign use at the bottom to “Connect PC”.
3.Tap the “WiFi HotSpot” Sign.
4. Next Go to your PC And turn your WiFi to detect your Android’s hotspot [xender_no.].
5. Click connect.
6. Make sure your PC Browser settings connections is set to Auto-detect proxy settings for this network.
7. Look at your phone Xender to find address with http, ip and port
8. Type the address in your PC browser Mine is http://192.168.43.1:33455/
Your phone will ask you for permission click “Accept” and you are connected
MOVE YOUR FILES FROM YOUR PHONE TO PC
Now we are connected let move our files to the PC
1. Click on any of the icon [picture,videos,music,documents,apps and folders] to send the file to your PC
2. Click on file to mark them after marking click the Download at to top and choose place to save too
Vola!! YOU Are Done
MOVE YOUR FILES FROM PC TO YOUR PHONE
Moving files to phone is next we will talk on
1. Click the desire icon you want to send file to
2. Then click on Upload File at the top of the xender in your browser
3. Navigate to the desire PC files
4. Click on the file then click open to upload file to phone
Check your Android device; You’ll notice a Red download icon when you tap it, you’ll see something like the screenshot below which shows the file is moving to the phone.
Once you’re done, you can tap “Disconnect” on the Xender app on your Android device.
After Reading this, you should be Able to Move any Type of files from your Android to your PC and from your PC to your Android