Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F and S7 EDGE SM-G935 the new powerful device from Samsung if you are using this device unrooted worry not we will guide on how to root your Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G930F or Galaxy S7 SM-G935F without any errors.
Steps How To Root Your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F and S7 EDGE SM-G935
1. Download and install Samsung USB Drivers
2. Download and the extrat the latest Version Odin to a particular folder
3. Download the CF Auto Root Package for Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
4. Download the CF Auto Root Package for Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F
5. Boot to Download Mode by pressing the following key combination
(Volume Down + Home + Power for about 3 Seconds When you see the warning message , Press Volume Up)
if the key combination for booting to Download Mode is hard for you, use the Samsung 300K Tool to put your Samsung devices into download mode.
6. In download mode, connect it to PC using USB cord
7. Then laugh your odin you will see Added! inside Message box
8. Now click PDA button
9. Then navigate to CF Auto Root Package folder
10. Select CF Auto-Root.tar file
11. Click Start Button wait for flashing process to complete (takes about 30 seconds) when you see PASS! in green, flashing process is complete
12. Disconnect and boot up device
13. Open your App menu and you will Supersu icon
To verify if your phone is properly rooted using Root Checker.
Special thank to ChainFire for the creation of the Auto Root files