We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery.
Things You Need
- Unlock the bootloader of your Device Follow this Guide
How To Flash Gionee Elite E8 Recovery
1. Connect your device to your PC
2. Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
3. Discount and put your Phone off
4. The Twrp Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
5. Launch your Sp Flash Tools
6. Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
7. Navigate and select the scatter-MT6795 file in the unzip Twrp folder
8. Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
9. In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
11. Click Download
12.After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
13. A progress bar should start running
14.Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
Vola you have successfully flash recovery on your Gionee Elite E8 next thing to do is to root Gionee Elite E8, please use the SuperSu provided in this post other versions of SuperSu may not work for you.
How To Root Gionee Elite E8
Immediately after flashing your recovery
- Boot to recovery mode (power off your device then Hold power button and Volume Key same for five Sec.)
- In the TWRP mode, it may ask you to swipe to allow modification of System partition, tap Read Only.
- If it offer to root the phone, select No
- Click install on your recovery then navigate to the storage you have your SuperSu.zip select it to root your device
- After Flashing navigate back and reboot
Congratulation your are rooted
Now Enjoy Your Rooted Device
Are You lost? Ask your Questions.
Share Post to your Friends