At last the wait is over Galaxy Note 7 users can now easily root and Install TWRP Recovery. we will be guiding you with steps on how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Install TWRP Recovery without errors and fear of getting your Note 7 bricked. As you all know galaxy Note 7 is the latest device from Samsung company.
Follow the guide below to Safely Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Note 7
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
- Your Device Must be running on Marshmallow official firmware
- Download Galaxy Note 7 USB drivers on your computer,
- Then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Note 7 smartphone,
The Guide ON How To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
First, Read the Pre-requirement section carefully
- Download the TWRP file and remember the location where you saved it.
- Now Download Odin Flash tool and install it on your computer.
- After downloading, Unzip the Odin 3.12.3.zip file
- Now Run Odin3 v3.12.3.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- (If applicable) Enable OEM unlock: (Enable OEM unlock” feature Only for Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ devices)
- Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Go back to main Settings page, scroll to bottom and select“Developer options” from there.
- Under Developer options, look for “Enable OEM unlock”checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
- Now Boot your Samsung Android device into Download mode.To Do So Follow the steps below
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a
USB cable. The Odin will automatically detect the device and show an “Added!!” message.If not then your device is not connected properly
- Now click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the TWRP recovery .tar file that you downloaded for your device.
- Click the Start button on Odin to start Flashing and wait for it to finish the process.
- Once it finished successfully, a pass message on the Odin screen will pop up
- Your device will automatically reboot when Odin is done flashing. Now You can disconnect your device.
- Done!!! TWRP is now installed on your device
How to boot a Samsung Galaxy Device into TWRP recovery
- First Switch off your device.
- Then Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume Up” buttons for a few seconds and as soon as you see your device’ logo on-screen, release three buttons altogether.
- Your device will boot into TWRP recovery.
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Now download the SuperSu file from the download section and transfer it to the internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
button to turn off the device and then hold Power, Home, and Volume Up
simultaneously for a few seconds to boot into recovery.
- First, from TWRP main menu flash dm-verity and force encryption disabler (TWRP Main menu > Install > Select dm-verity and force encryption disabler)
- Follow the guide to Flash SuperSu.zip file using TWRP recovery to Root Galaxy Note 7 on Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!! Now reboot your device and enjoy playing rooted phone.