MP3s of your favorite YouTube and online videos. fast and has well packed designed cool features like subtracting offset integrated search, artist, and title
tags. Peggo can also be used to remove unwanted silence and normalize the volume
of every MP3 to the same, comfortable level.
How to Rip Audio from YouTube with Peggo
- Open Peggo and search for, or paste the YouTube video or link. example Rihanna’s Work
- Click the appropriate YouTube video you want to rip audio from
- Record Audio is already selected by default (you’ll see it underlined)
- It is your choice to tick the options Remove Silence and Normalize
- Finally, click the blue bar Record MP3 to rip the audio from the YouTube video
How to Rip Video from YouTube
The steps for ripping video from YouTube are basically the same as the steps in ripping audio above, only that there are no Remove Silence and Normalize options. Note that the video is ripped as an MP4.
- Open Peggo and search for, or paste, your YouTube or video link, e.g. Rihanna’s Work
- Click the appropriate YouTube video you want to rip
- For ripping the YouTube video you will have to select the MP4 quality:
- Finally, click the green bar Record MP4 to rip the audio from the YouTube video
If this tutorial has been helpful to you, or you have some other method of ripping audio or video from YouTube on your Android device, please feel free to share with us in your comments.