Guys, we are back again with another fantastic tutorial you will love this is for all the Instagram freak in the house Oh yes. As an Instagram user, there is 60% chances are that your Instagram profile is full of users that you no longer want to follow. One cool feature the official Instagram apps lack is the ability to allow its user to unfollow multiple followers at once. Instead, it only gives you the option to unfollow each user individually. Most
You will know for sure many Android, and IOS App on iOS App Store and the Play Store will claim to let you mass unfollow users on Instagram. We are going to give you the best app to the trick for you the unfollow app is called InstaClean. Below are the steps on how to use INSTACLEAN:
How To Use InstaClean APP
- Download the InstaClean free app from here IOS Store and here Play Store.
- Once you are done downloading the APP install it.
- Open the app and tap the “Login with Instagram” option provided. A new window will pop up asking you to enter your Instagram details. Once you’re done with that, Click on the “Login” to continue.
- Once you’re Login, the app will present to you the list of users that you’re following.
- Click the profile icon of the users you want to unfollow to select them. Once done with the selection, click the “tick” icon on the right top to open the menu options.
- Now Select the “Unfollow” from the list of options shown.
- InstaClean will now proceed with unfollowing all the users you selected users from your Instagram account. You will be presented with a list of the users you’re left following with.Once the unfollowing task is completed.The free version of Instaclean gives you only 50 actions. To get the full action, you will have to purchase it $2.99 one-time payment.InstaClean on Android is free for unlimited usage as compared to the iOS version.
I believe you enjoy this tutorial stay Tuned as More is coming.