Does the text in the Messages app on your iPhone or Mac seem too small? More you do not have to suffer, understanding it, because you can simply increase the font. Below we will explain how to do this.
Increase font on iPhone and iPad
In the settings of the application itself, the font size cannot be changed, but this can be done through the general settings of the device. The font will become larger not only in Messages but also in Mail, Notes and other applications.
1) Open the Settings app and select General.
2) Select Universal Access.
3) Select Enlarged Text.
4) Click on the switch next to Enlarged dimensions.
5) Using the slider at the bottom of the screen, select the desired text size.
You will immediately see how the text on the screen has changed.
Increase font on Mac
On Mac, the font size changes through the Messaging program itself.
1) Open Messages.
2) On the menu bar, select Messages > Settings.
3) On the General tab, change the font size using the slider at the bottom of the window.
As in iOS, you will immediately notice the changes.
One small option can change everything. Now you know how quickly and easily the font size changes.