Welcome to the special post which contains guide on how to flash LG stock firmware using LGUP
This is a great simple tool that all LG Android users should have. just like Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Device and Sp Flash Tool For Mtk device. When you get your device bricked or stuck at boot (Boot loop), the best way to fix it is by Flashing the Stock ROM / Firmware on your device.You can do it with the help of Flashing tools like LGUP Flash Tool.
How To Flash LG Stock Firmware Using LGUP Flash Tool
- First, download LGUP Tool from the link at the end of this tutorial
- You will see two files after extraction from the LGUP Flash Tool zip
- First Install the DLL file f, then install LGUP file on your PC.
- Now run LGUP tool on your PC.
- Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
- It will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the path of the file. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Then click on the start button and the process will be started
- Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
- Unplug your device, Done!!!
- You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below