Motorola Moto X4 is the latest X Series smartphone from Motorola Company. Moto X4 is an affordable solid dual camera and Water resistant device. If you have this device and you are facing WFi issue. Then you were probably wondering how to fix WiFi problem on Moto X4.
Talking about Specification, Moto X4 is a 5.2-inch display device with a screen resolution of 1080 pixels x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2.2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor alongside 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage expandable via microSD card up to 256GB. Moto X4 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
Despite these features, few problems relating to Wi-Fi connectivity have been encountered in several cases leading to a big issue to the users of the device. Users complained of disruptions in mid in the Wi-Fi connectivity on their Moto X4 device.
- Go to your device Settings icon > Wi-Fi
- Ensure your Wi-Fi switch located in the upper-right of your device is Switched on.
- Tap the Menu icon located on the upper-right
- Then Tap Advanced
- Tap the Wi-Fi to scan or view peer smartphone.
When you are not able to connect to Wi-Fi on your Moto X4, the reason for that maybe that your WiFi strength of signals is not enough and you might have to check your device signal indication
Try the following in this case:
- Connect your device to a different Wi-Fi network within range.
- Some WiFi networks are configured only to static IP addresses; you have to check with system admin for IP address assignments.
- If the WiFi error continues apply the Trouble-shooter or visits nearby authorized dealer.
3. Restart Your device
Sometimes the Wi-Fi issue just goes off with a restart of the device, it’s a viable option. Use the power button to switch off your device and again.
4. No Internet Connection
When there is absolutely no internet connectivity users should try the following:-
- Switch to a different URL or web address
- Reconnecting to the Wi-Fi Network
- Check if other Wi-Fi devices are working on the network and try reconnecting the Wi-Fi router and your Moto X4 device to the router.
5. Reset Your Network setting
- This involves selection of your Wi-Fi network from the list and then clicking on forget to reset the network setting. However, if the user is connecting for the first time then skip this step.
- After this restart your Moto X4 device wait for few seconds and then reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.
6. Ensure internet access
The User in all cases should first ensure the internet access to the router that is being used as if there can also be internet connectivity issues with your Wi-Fi routers. Users can easily check this by testing other Wi-Fi devices to the network.
7. Reset Your Modem
- Even after trying the above-mentioned steps you are still facing the problem reset your modem to factory settings by pressing the reset button on the back of the modem.
- If the issue still persists ensure the problem is with your device by checking it into other Wi-Fi networks.
8. Recommended Updation
In most cases, it has been found that Wi-Fi issues have been resolved the updating the device software to the latest version.
If your device is still not updated and you are facing Wi-Fi connectivity issues on your device, try updating your software to the latest version and recheck the Wi-Fi connectivity.
Now you know how to fix WiFi problem on Moto X4, one normally would find on this device.
It is expected the pieces of advice mentioned here in this post will be able to answer off all your Wi-Fi connectivity problem of your Moto X4 device.
We believe this guide will be helpful to you in solving your wifi problem on Moto X4. Any further queries or questions or suggestions would be welcomed in the comment section below.