This wonderful feature help makes some of your work fast and save time example like copy and paste something, or if you want to watch a YouTube video while chatting or doing any other important work. Follow the instruction below so you know how to Enable Split Screen and Multi-Window Mode on Pixel and Pixel XL
Steps to Enable Split Screen and Multi-Window Mode on Pixel and Pixel XL
Follow the given steps in order to attain awesomeness on your new Google Pixel device!
- Turn your Pixel device on, and hop into the Settings application.
- Scroll down until you find the ‘Multi Window‘ option under the ‘Device‘ tab.
- Tap on it, and then flick the toggle to turn this feature on.
- Go back, and you will now notice a gray semi-circle on your screen.
- Tap on it, and it will ask you which application you would like to use the split screen or multi-window mode on.
- Once you’re done selecting the two new applications, all you need to do is showcase it to everyone!
Yola you have now enabled a hidden feature on Google Pixel device! If you guys found this guide to be helpful, then definitely make sure you guys share it with your friends as well! Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter in order to get our posts the first!