It no news that Android 7.0 Nougat is out for Nexus smartphone with it cool feature and improve performance which it bring if you are a Nexus it will be wise to update your Marshmallow Os to 7.0 Nougat. We will love to show you how
allow them to work better at night and in other low-light situations
- Click Google Play Store on your device
- Tap Search bar.
- Enter Night Mode Enabler. Press Install.
- Return to home screen
- Pull down on Notification Shade.
- Pull down again to enter Quick Settings.
- Hold down on Settings icon (cog icon). You should feel a vibration and see a message saying, “Congrats! System UI Tuner has been added to Settings.”
- Return to home screen.
- Open Night Mode Enabler app.
- Tap Enable Night Mode.
- Toggle Night Mode to on.
- Toggle Adjust tint to enable blue-light filter.