Apple officially released the Final Cut Pro X program update, adding support for third-party extensions and other new features and improvements.
Now you can use the Frame.io, Shutterstock and CatDV extensions. With these extensions, you can use third-party services and tools without leaving the interface Final Cut Pro.
Other new features in Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 include noise reduction, joint mode, and new before/after mode, making it easy to compare initial work with the result.
In addition, a new window with a timecode appeared, as in the screenshot below. Apple believes that it will allow video editors to better follow the work with the help of multi-colored clip names, etc. on custom display.
- High-quality noise reduction on video: Minimizes noise in low light and on archived video.
- SRT Private Signatures: You can now create private SRT signatures.
- Improved selection: Quickly select individual clips or the entire secondary tape.
- Cooperative mode: Quickly and easily export clips and complete projects.
But the full postscript to the update:
- Expand the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third-party extensions right in the program interface.
- Drag clips between extension windows, browser and timeline.
- Connect to third-party accounts to access projects, download media and purchase content.
- Extensions can manage the timeline, navigation, markers, etc.
- Export multiple clips in the browser.
- Choose and export multiple projects.
- Decode files in several formats at once.
- Follow the progress of the import process.
- Apply high-quality noise reduction effect.
- Using simple controls, quickly adjust the degree of suppression.
- Quickly change the order of processing, dragging effect.
- The effect of noise reduction is displayed only on pause for better performance.
- Apply 360 ° noise reduction to 360 ° video.
- View the timecode of the project and source in one window.
- Change and move the timecode window.
- Displays clip names for convenience.
- The colors on the time code correspond to the colors of the videotape.
Before / after mode
- Use the mode to compare the initial work with the result.
- Choose any clips for reference.
- Save references for further work.
- Select “Tiny Planet” mode to add 360º video to projects without 360 ° to create a spherical video.
- Move objects around the sphere.
Other new features
- View, edit and add private signatures in SRT format, which is used on various sites, including Facebook.
- Choose individual clips or the entire recycled tape.
- Instantly turn any photo or video into a comic with a special filter.
Final Cut Pro 10.4.4 update is available free of charge for those who already have the program installed. New buyers can download Final Cut Pro X for 22990 p. from the Mac App Store.