The Exodus Custom Rom is based on stock Android
Androidvillaz or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
- Firstly, make sure your OnePlus 2 device is rooted with TWRP. – Read this how to root Oneplus 2 and Install Twrp recovery.
- Also, download Exodus ROM from here and Google Apps package as this file must be installed separately on your phone.
- Save both files on your computer, preferable on the desktop, but don’t unzip anything.
- Now, transfer the downloaded files on your phone’s SD card; when done, remove the USB connection.
- Power off your handset; and boot to recovery mode.
- Once in recovery, head towards the main menu from where select “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe Dalvik cache”
- Next, from the same main menu of recovery choose “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
- Pick the Exodus custom ROM and resume the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update process.
- Don’t forget to flash the Google Apps package on your OnePlus 2 after flashing the Exodus custom Rom.
- When done, go back to recovery and select “reboot system now”.
Well done you can now test and use the wonderful Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Exodus custom ROM firmware on your own OnePlus 2.