Recently introduced Oukitel U18 became the fifth full-screen device manufacturer. He got a 5.85-inch display with thin frames and a cutout at the top, a dual camera and a 4,000 mAh battery. The smartphone is already available for pre-order, and we meanwhile collected eight of its main features.
- 5.85-inch display with a 21: 9 aspect ratio, a resolution of 1512×720 pixels and a cut-out at the top of the camera, sensors, and speaker;
- 8-core processor MediaTek MT6750T for daily tasks and modern games;
- 4 GB of RAM and a 32 GB drive with the ability to expand microSD cards up to 128 GB;
- battery capacity 4 000 mAh with support for fast charging capacity of 5V / 2A through the USB Type-C connector;
- a dual main camera with a 16-megapixel sensor Sony IMX135 and an additional module at 5 megapixels for a photo with a blurry background. 13-megapixel front camera;
- The fingerprint scanner and unlock function with face recognition;
- operating system Android 7.0 Nougat with support for multi-window mode;
- 2.5D-glass front, zinc alloy frame, and rubberized back cover.
From 1 to 7 February, Oukitel U18 can be pre-ordered at a discount of $ 20.