Huawei P9 B320 Nougat beta update (EVA-L09) is now available and this new update is released for users in AT&T Mexico. This Huawei P9 B320 Nougat Update comes with lots of bug fixes and new features. To install this Nougat update on your Huawei P9 [AT&T Mexico] all you have is to download Nougat update files on this post and install the Nogat update with the simple steps we provided.
The developers or we are not responsible if you brick your device or damage your dead SD cards while installing the B385 Nougat update. Install the update at your own risk.
CHECK PHONE MODEL
This guide is only for the Huawei P9 [AT&T Mexico] smartphone. Don’t try this Nougat update on other devices; It will hard brick your device before it even starts. So, it will be great if first confirm your device model number in your phone settings. Go to the Settings page of your device then “About Device” option.
Huawei P9 Update Requirements
BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Please do take the Full Backup of your Android SMS, Apps, Contacts, Bookmarks and Call Logs. This one of the most important thing you must do because we don’t want you losing your apps or files.
2. CHARGE YOUR ANDROID
Make sure that your Android battery is about 50-70% or full charge. Because If your device were to go off during the updating process will damage or brick your device.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L09
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B320
- Build Number: EVA-L19C20B320
- Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
- Region: AT&T Mexico
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 9.07.2017
How to Install Huawei P9 B320 Nougat Update
Step 1 to update
- First, download the Honor Update.zip from the above mention link and extract the folder. In the folder, you will see a file called update.app
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your phone’s SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Now open the dialer on your phone and dial this code *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Now click on Project Menu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade.
- Now select the file that you saved on your phone and run the update.
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
Step 2 to update
- Download update_data_full_EVA-L09_iusacell_mx.zip for Huawei P9 from above and extract the folder.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Now switch off your phone.
- Once the phone is turned off. Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for some time to complete the installation process, this will take some time to complete the setup.
With the above steps, you have successfully installed the Huawei P9 B320 Nougat Update. If you have any questions comment below.