Zopo Color C Stock Rom
This page contains the Zopo Color C Stock Rom Firmware files that will allow you to restore your Zopo device back to its original factory state. you can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own a Zopo Color C smartphone and you are looking for Zopo Color C Stock Rom to fix your bricked phone, then you are on the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official stock ROM on your Zopo Color C. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Stock ROM for Zopo Color C below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
ZOPO Color C QUICK SPECS
Dimensions: 65.7 x 133 x 8.5 mm
Weight: 145 g
SoC: MediaTek MT6735
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4
GPU: ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 600 MHz, Cores: 2
RAM: 1 GB, 640 MHz
Storage: 8 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 4.5 in, IPS, 480 x 854 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 1700 mAh, Li-Polymer
OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Camera: 2560 x 1920 pixels, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Micro-SIM
Wi-Fi: a, b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
How To Flash Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
SOME POPULAR POST
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
ZOPO Color C STOCK Firmware Rom
Android 6.0 ROM