Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.0 Features
- Multi Window support,
- App Shortcuts,
- Restart setting to power menu,
- Image Keyboard support,
- Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice.
- 100 Emoji added
- Quick Rely via Notification prioritization
- GIF Support Notification Redesigned panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Don Not Disturb,
- Data Saver per App,
- New Settings Panel Redesigned,
- seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
SOME POPULAR POST
Chinese Fireball Malware Infects 250 Million Computers!!
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Vernee Thor E Spec.
Weight: 230 g
SoC: MediaTek MTK6753
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53, 1300 MHz, Cores: 8
GPU: ARM Mali-T720 MP3, 450 MHz, Cores: 3
RAM: 3GB, 666 MHz
Storage: 16 GB
Memory cards: Yes
Display: 5.5 in, IPS, 1080 x 1920 pixels,
Battery: 5050 mAh, Li-Polymer
OS: Android 7.0 Marshmallow
Camera: Rear: 2.0MP ( SW 5.0MP ) front camera + 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) back camera
SIM card: Nano-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB: 2.0, USB-On-the-Go
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device