L8 Plus Stock Rom
This page contains the Tecno L8 PLus Stock Rom files that will allow you to restore your Tecno L8 PLus device back to its original factory state. you can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own a Tecno L8 Plus smartphone and you are looking for Tecno L8 Plus Stock Rom to fix your bricked phone, then you are on the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official Tecno L8 Plus Stock Rom on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Tecno L8 Plus Stock Rom below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
How To Flash Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
SOME POPULAR POST
Top 20 Amazing websites you Never Knew Existed
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device.
|2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network||HSDPA 900 / 2100|
|SIM||Dual mini SIM|
|Status||Available April 2016|
|Dimensions||154 x 77.5 x 8.85 mm, 135 grams|
|Type||IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors|
|Size||5.5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 267 pixels per inch (PPI)|
Memory And OS
|Card slot||MicroSD card, up to 128GB|
|OS||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Processors||1.3GHz dual-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6572 Chipset, Mali-400 GPU|
|Alert types||Vibration, MP3 ringtones|
|Audio port||3.5mm jack|
|2G||GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps|
|3G||Up to 21 mbs downlink; Up to 5.76 mbs uplink|
|WIFI||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-Fi direct|
|Primary||8MP, up to 3264 x 2448-pixel pictures, HDR, autofocus, Geo-tagging, panorama camera with LED flash|
|Secondary||2MP up to 1600 x 1200-pixel pictures|
|Capacity||5050mAh Li-Ion battery|
Tecno L8 Plus Stock Rom