The BLU Vivo 8L Stock Rom is based on Android 7.0 and is powered by a non-removable 4000mAh battery.
BLU Vivo 8L Stock Rom
This page contains the BLU Vivo 8L Stock Rom this file allows you to restore your Blu device to original factory state; you can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own an Oppo R11S smartphone and you are looking for BLU Vivo 8L Stock Rom to fix your bricked phone, then you are on the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official stock ROM on your BLU Vivo 8L. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Stock Firmware for BLU Vivo 8L below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Nougat
Android 7.1 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.1 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.1 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- Multi Window support,
- App Shortcuts,
- Restart setting to power menu,
- Image Keyboard support,
- Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice.
- 100 Emoji added
- Quick Rely via Notification prioritization
- GIF Support Notification Redesigned panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb,
- Data Saver per App,
- New Settings Panel Redesigned,
- seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
How To Flash BLU Vivo 8L Stock Rom Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
SOME POPULAR POST
Chinese Fireball Malware Infects 250 Million Computers!!
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
BLU Vivo 8L Spec.
SoC: MT6763T MT6753
CPU: Octa-core 1.3GHz
GPU: GPU Mali-G71 MP2
Storage: 32/64 GB
Memory cards: Yes
Display: 5.3-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels 2.5D Curved Glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 4,010 mAh
OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
SIM card: Nano-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device