– NOT KNOWN
– NOT KNOWN.
Things You Need To Know
- This tutorial is only for installing Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 ROM on
Xiaomi Mi4i .Please do not try on any other Xiaomi Variants.
- Your Bootloader Must be unlocked
- Have Custom Recovery installed in order to install this ROM.
- Use TWRP Recovery to flash the Rom
- This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the
steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of
all your important files.
How To Flash The CM14 Android 7.0 Rom On Xiaomi Mi4i
Android 7.0 Nougat CN14 ROM for Xiaomi Mi4i and Nougat 7.0 Gapps to your computer.
- Connect and mount your Xiaomi Mi4i USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 7.0 CM14 ROM zip file to
your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while
pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Once you are in Twrp Recovery Mode, select perform a full
data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button
to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe
of your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any
other errors. From CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys,
navigate to the Android 7.0 CM14 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD
card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on
the next screen and the installation procedure should start now. Nougat 7.0 Gapps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your tablet.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++”
and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery
Your Xiaomi Mi4i will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
Share post with friends