This TWRP custom Recovery For Umi is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the Recovery For your Umi device.
To Install this TWRP custom Recovery for Umi we are going to using the Recovery Mode if your device has recovery installed before. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you install the TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How To Flash TWRP Umi custom Recovery
- Connect your device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The Umi Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
- Navigate and select the MT6737T_Android_scatter file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
- In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
- A progress bar should start running
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
Custom Recovery For Umi
1.Mobile Uncle (if rooted)
2.Flashify (if rooted)
Install With Mobile UncleTools
Download Mobile Uncle
1)Turn Off Internet Connection
2)Place Your Downloaded Recovery on Sdcard Directory
3)Open the app
4)Select Recovery update
5)Select Your Recovery
6)Then Flash It
7)Then Reboot Into Recovery.
Install With Flashify
1)Place Your Downloaded Recovery on Sdcard Directory
2)Open the app
3)Click Recovery image
4)Click Choose a file
5)Select Flashify File Manager
6)Choose the recovery to flash
Some recovery can only be flash Via SP Flash or Fastboot command
Congratulation You Flashed A Custom Recovery
Below are list of custom recovery for all UMI model
UMI Android Recovery images.
UMI C PhilZ Touch 6 Recovery Download
UMI Cross CTR Recovery Download
UMI eMAX TWRP v220.127.116.11 Recovery Download
UMI Fair CWM Carliv V3 Recovery Download
UMI Hammer TWRP 18.104.22.168 Recovery Download
UMI Iron TWRP 22.214.171.124 Recovery Download
UMI Iron Pro TWRP 126.96.36.199 Recovery Download
UMI Rome TWRP 3.0.2-1 Recovery Download
UMI Rome X TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery Download
UMI Super TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery Download
UMI Touch TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery Download
UMI X1 Pro CTRecovery v.2.5 Download
UMI X1S Carliv Touch Recovery Download
UMI X2 TWRP 188.8.131.52 Recovery Download
UMI X3 TWRP 3.0.2-2 Recovery Download
UMI ZERO TWRP 3.0.2-2 Recovery Download
UMI Plus E TWRP 3.0.3 Recovery Download
UMI Diamond TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery Download
UMI Plus TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery Download
UMI Touch X TWRP 3.0.2 Recovery Download
STAY TUNED AS WE WILL UPDATE THIS POST EVERYDAY
Team Work Projeck