– Modern art filters!
– Stunning photo effects
– Fast sharing
Prisma transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Munk, Picasso as well as world famous ornaments and patterns. A unique combination of neural networks and artificial intelligence helps you turn memorable moments into timeless art. This app has great filters that transform your images into artworks using the styles of famous artists, such as Munk and Picasso. There are other filters of famous ornaments and patterns, too, like Mondrian. it also you to add artistic effects to your photos, making them to appear like famous works of art.
HOW TO USE PRISMA
- The app is simple to use it doesn’t ask users to create an account just download and open the Prisma app.
- The main screen is split into two, with the top half displaying the camera view, and the bottom half displaying the capture button, camera rotate button, settings button, and thumbnail of your camera roll (you can either take a photo on the fly or grab one from your roll).
- Select a photo, you will be brought to a screen that lets you crop the photo or rotate it. Click “next”.
- Your Internet need to be on
- The next screen you’ll see is for all the filters. Again, it’s split into two, with the top half showing your photo preview, and the bottom half showing filters and share buttons. Much like Instagram, filters appear at the bottom in a carousel row, and you can swipe from left to right to browse and try them. The thumbnails displayed in the filter row aren’t live but rather examples of what the filter looks like/can do. You must tap a thumbnail to apply the filter to your photo, and you’ll see the processed result above.
- While applying filters, slide your finger across your photo preview to increase or decrease the filter’s effect.
- By default, all photos have Prisma watermarks in the corner. To get rid of those, go to the Settings toggle and shut off “Enable Watermarks”. You’ll also see options to save original photos, save artworks automatically, etc.