This page contains the Coolpad Cool Play 7C Stock Rom firmware Flash File files that will allow you to restore your Coolpad Cool Play 7C device back to its original factory state. you can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own a Coolpad Cool Play 7C smartphone and you are looking for Coolpad Cool Play 7C Stock Rom Firmware to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official Coolpad Cool Play 7C Stock Firmware on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Coolpad Cool Play 7C Flash File below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
Coolpad Cool Play 7C Specs
The Cool Play 7C is equipped with a 5.5-inch IPS screen that provides HD + resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a ratio of 18: 9. Coupled with this is a MediaTek MT6750 processor that operates at 1.5 GHz, 3 or 4 GB of RAM and 32 or 64 GB of storage capacity.
At the photography level, we find a 5 MP front camera for selfies and a single 8 MP rear camera for photos and videos.
Other features include a 2,500 mAh battery, a fingerprint reader on the back and the Android Oreo operating system (8.1).
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
How To Flash Coolpad Cool Play 7C Stock Rom Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
SOME POPULAR POST
Top 20 Amazing websites you Never Knew Existed
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device.
Coolpad Cool Play 7C Stock Rom Firmware
Download Link coming soon