Huawei Honor 4/4x (Chery) owners we have good news for you all the
much awaited Nougat 7.0 CM14 is now available for you to flash and
enjoy it beauty.
- This tutorial is only for installing Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 2 .
- Your phone should have a Custom Recovery installed in order to install this CM14 ROM on your phone.
- We will be using TWRP Recovery for this tutorial.
- This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
This site or the developers are not responsible, if you
damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the
How to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 Unofficial ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat CM 14 ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 2 and Nougat 7.0 Gapps to your computer.
- Connect and mount your Xiaomi Redmi 2 USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 7.0 CM14 ROM zip file to your
SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any
- Then turn OFF your Tablet and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the Tablet while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Once you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select perform a full data
wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to
select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of
your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any
other errors. From Twrp recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys,
navigate to the Android 7.0 CM14 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD
card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on
the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- Nougat 7.0 Gapps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your tablet.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and
reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery
Your Xiaomi Redmi 2 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
it! Xiaomi Redmi 2 should now have Android 7.0 CM14 ROM
installed on your phone! Go to Settings & About phone to verify.