Need to change your IP address or geolocation for the browser? Perhaps you are just worried about your privacy or want to access content that is prohibited in your area. In any case, this is easily done through the Epic browser.
Sometimes access to sites, content, some videos, etc. banned for some countries for various reasons. Fortunately, restrictions can be circumvented by changing your IP address and location. This is very easy to do in Epic Browser for Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Below we will tell you how to use it.
How to change the location in the browser Epic
- Download EpicBrowser from here for Mac, Windows or Linux.
- Install Epic Browser like any other program.
- Launch Epic Browser, and then click on the cable button in the upper right corner.
- Turn on Epic proxy, and then select the desired new location. USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, India and Singapore are available.
- Wait for the connection to be established. You can check your new IP address at https://whatismyipaddress.com or whatismyip.com.
- Use the Epic browser as usual and access any content.
There are many sites with restrictions on location. For example, many US news sites are not available in Europe. There are sites that are available only in Europe, but not in Russia. With the Epic browser, you can access them all.
Epic Browser is similar to Chrome, because it is based on Chromium. It does not store history and cookies. This browser is not suitable for everyday use, but it can be used occasionally to gain access to prohibited content.
The Epic browser is currently available only for the computer, but for iOS there are some like TOR Onion Browser.