Asus TUF Dash F 15 has been shown today during the Asus event at CES 2021 and its proposal is to offer all the power of a top of the range in a simple and elegant. Created to offer the best gaming, work and productivity experience, TUF Dash F 15 allows you to produce content anywhere.
With a weight of only 2Kg and thickness of 19. 9mm this is a compromise between portability and high performance, following the usual military standards that characterize the products of the TUF line. The brand guarantees that this laptop is designed to survive everything from extreme impacts to accidental shocks.
Refined and powerful, so is the Asus TUF Dash F 15
The inclusion of an Intel Core i7- 11370 H da 11 3rd generation lets you do much more than play on TUF Dash F 15. This CPU is capable of reaching a clock speed of 4.8GHz, comparable to its siblings for desktop computers.
As far as the graphics card is concerned, we can choose between an RTX 3060 or RTX 3070, both perfectly capable of offering an experience above the media and technologies such as Ray Tracing or DLSS.
Precisely for this reason it is also an ideal tool for intense work such as video or image editing, being perfectly capable of handling everything you throw at it.
With an autonomy of up to 17 hours of continuous video playback allows you to work on the go, just 30 minutes to recharge to 50% of its capacity.
One of its most useful features will be the inclusion of a Thunderbolt 4 port that allows you to connect a docking station to run a configuration desktop. Likewise, it is possible to connect an external GPU to increase game performance and overall graphics power.
Main specifications of TUF Dash F 15
- Processor: Intel Core i7 – 11370 H of 11 3rd Generation
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6GB GDDR6 VRAM) or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8GB GDDR6 VRAM)
- Screen : 15. 6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS , 240 Hz, Adaptive-Sync / 15. 6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080), 144 Hz
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz (with support up to 32 GB)
- Storage: 512 GB or 1TB 2 x M.2 SSD slot (NVMe PCIe), PCIe 3.0 x4
- Drums: 76 Wh
- Weight: 2 kg
The Asus TUF Dash F 15 can be easily upgraded, as the main slots are located behind the bottom panel secured with simple Philips screws. The brand wants to continue its tradition of allowing the user to adapt its machine to the demands of everyday life, opening up to new configuration possibilities.
This new laptop from Asus arrives at national stores during this January, with a recommended base price of € 1099. 99
Androidvillaz editors recommend:
- Asus ROG Flow Hybrid X 13 arrives with an external graphics card XG Mobile
- Razer: new Blade notebooks come equipped with RTX graphics 30
- ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 IF it’s Asus’ commitment to design bold