Yesterday, Apple officially released an update to macOS High Sierra GM. Like iOS 11 GM, which the company also released yesterday, this is the final version of the OS, which will later be released and publicly. This version is released so that the developers have time to prepare updates to their applications for the final release of iOS 11.
- MacBook (late 2009 and newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid-2010 and newer)
- MacBook Air (late 2010 and newer)
- Mac mini (Mid-2010 and newer)
- iMac (late 2009 and newer)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
The new version contains many upgrades, including a new file system, Safari improvements (ad blocking and accelerating), program updates photos and much more.
To install the update, the registered developers have the App Store. A new version of the operating system. Although the new changes in the update are unlikely to find, we are still very much waiting for this release.