Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your relevant data.
Please follow the guide below to download and install the Infinix Zero 4 Plus Android Nougat Beta 2 ROM yourself.
How to Update Infinix Zero 4 Plus To Android Nougat 7.0
We have three methods which you can use to upgrade your device to the latest Android Nougat Beta 2 ROM below are three methods you can use to update your device.
- Via OTA
- Infinix Flash Tool
- TF Card
We will advise you to use the TF Card method to update your device to Android 7.0 ROM This method is the best for updating your device with having any errors and problem
Method One: Via OTA (Over The Air)
When updating via OTA, this must be done, unroot your device if it rooted to do that use the latest Super Su app to root your device then download the update and install you are good
Method Two: Upgrading Via Infinix Flash Tool
1. Make sure MTK Driver is Installed on your Computer
MTK Driver For Windows 7
MTK Driver For Windows 8/10
2. Download Infinix Flash Tool or SP Flash Tool anyone you like
3. Launch the Infinix Flash Tools Run as Administrator
4. Click Browse and Select the scatter files from the Android 7.0 ROM
5. Click the Start button on the Infinix Flash Tools
6. Switch off your device and connect to your computer
7. The Upgrade process will begin to count Wait until yellow completion bar Even after completion 100%
8. After the upgrading is complete, Disconnect your device and switch it on. It will take some minutes before the setup is complete. Just be patient.
This end method two
METHOD THREE: Upgrading Via Tcard
With this method no need for install MTK drivers you just need you to have good memory card download the Android 7.0 ROM TCard from the link below then follow the instruction to update your device to Android Nougat 7.0
1. Press Menu Key
Infinix Zero 4 Plus Android Nougat Beta 2 Files
X602-H972AC-N-170518V29 (SP Flash Tool)