Good News to all Neffos X1 users. Now you can now install TWRP Recovery and root Neffos X1. Today we will be guiding you on How to Install the TWRP For Neffos X1 and then Root your device.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface which allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery For Neffos X1 is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the Recovery For your Neffos X1.
To Root Neffos X1 we are going to be using the Adb Tool Mode with TWRP recovery for Neffos X1. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root Neffos X1.
The most famous custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), received an update to version 3.2.1. The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.2. Flash this awesome recovery to your device to change the boring old recovery from your device. Download and enjoy the TWRP 3.X.X Recovery For Neffos X1.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Neffos X1, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Things You Need
- VComm Drivers Window 7 Go Here
- VComm Drivers Window 8/10 Go Here
- SP Flash Tool Download Latest Version
- Magisk 13.5 Here
- SuperSu 2.82 Here
- adb and fastboot driver
We are not responsible if you brick your phone in the process of flashing the recovery.
The advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Install Recovery For Neffos X1
- Download the Twrp Recovery From the below link,
Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should boot into Fastboot Mode
- The recovery you downloaded (Rename to it to recovery) then move to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal Mode
Vola you have successfully flash the latest recovery on your device so next thing to do is to root Neffos X1 if it is not rooted.
How To Root Neffos X1
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- ADB reboot recovery
- You are advised to create a nandroid backup now
- Do a factory reset,
- Flash the Magisk 13.5
- Voila, you are now rooted.
I believe with this tutorial to Root your Neffos X1 will not be a problem for you at all.
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery
SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE
Please do comment after flashing the recovery this motivates us to do more.
Recovery For Neffos X1