Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) device on the Vodafone Europe network can now be updated to the latest B902 Marshmallow firmware. This build features new Android security patch level of April 5, 2018. You can download the full firmware file package of this update using the direct link provided in this post below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Carrier: Vodafone EU
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B902
- Build Number: ALE-L21C02B902
- Cust Number: CUSTC02D002
- Security Patch Level: April 05, 2018
- Build Date: Fri Mar 30 11:53:27 CST 2018
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 30.03.2018
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update your device
Compatibility: This firmware update is only intended for the ALE-L21 variant that’s already running base on C02 (Vodafone) firmware.
- Download the ALE-L21 update.zip file provided above and extract its contents on your computer.
- Connect your P8 Lite device to your PC and create a new folder with name“dload” in its external microSD card.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the dload folder which you just created in the previous step.
- After doing the above Unplug your USB cable and power off your device.
- Press & hold the Vol up + Vol down + Power button for a few seconds until the installation begins.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons to share this article with your friends on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB