Cloudfone Ice Plus 2 Stock Firmware
If you own Cloudfone Ice Plus 2 smartphone and you are looking for Cloudfone Ice Plus 2 Stock Firmware File flash to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to download and install the official Cloudfone Ice Plus 2 Stock Rom on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Cloudfone Ice Plus 2 Flash File for all models device below. Download the Cloudfone Ice Plus 2 stock Rom file to fix your device.
How To Flash Ice Plus 2 Stock Firmware Using SPD Upgrade Tool
- To get started, first download the stock firmware file from the link above. Once you are done, extract the file to get the SPD Upgrade Tool, IMEI tool, USB driver, and the Stock firmware file.
- Now install the USB driver on your computer. Once you are done, launch the SPD Upgrade Flash Tool by clicking on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
- Once the SpreadTrum upgrade tool is launched, click on “Load Pocket” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now choose the firmware file and click on “Open” as shown below.
- Once the firmware file is loaded into the tool, connect your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable. Next, click on the “Start Downloading” button to begin the flashing process.
- During the stock firmware flashing process, your Lava device will reboot for several times. Please So don’t panic.
- Once the flashing process is done, you will see the “Previous Passed” message in green color as shown in the screenshot below.
Volia. You have successfully flashed stock firmware on your Lava Android device.
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.