Ziox Astra Titan 4G Stock Firmware
If you own Ziox smartphone and you are looking for Ziox Astra Titan 4G Stock Firmware File flash to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to download and install the official Ziox Astra Titan 4G Stock Rom on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Ziox Astra Titan 4G Flash File for all models device below. Download the Ziox stock ROM file to fix your device.
How to flash Ziox using SPD Research Download
- Download and install SPD drivers.
- Extract and Launch Research Download/UpgradeDownload Tool. SPD tools Download
- Click on load icon
- Navigate to the folder containing the firmware.
- Select the pac file in the firmware folder.
- Wait for it to load in Research Download/UpgradeDownload tool.
- Click Play/Start button
- Now connect the device to PC while holding volume down key. (Some new devices requires holding volume up key)
- Wait for the flashing process to complete
- When you see Passed! Then note that the flashing or upgrading process is complete
Disconnect and boot up the device
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- Night Light
- Touch/display performance improvements
- Seamless A/B system updates
- Daydream VR
- Circular app icons support
- Keyboard image insertion
- Fingerprint sensor gesture support
- Manual storage manager Intent for apps
- Improved VR thread scheduling
- Enhanced wallpaper metadata
- Fingerprint swipe
- Developer features
- APIs for app shortcuts
- Multi-endpoint call support
- Support for various MNO requirements
- PCDMA voice privacy property
- Source type support for Visual Voicemail
- Carrier configuration options for managing video telephony
- A storage manager, which allows developers to identify apps and files that are using device storage.