The company Xiaomi has expanded its lineup of smart TVs Mi TV 4A with a new model. In addition to versions with a diagonal of 32, 43, 49, 50, 55 and 65 inches, the manufacturer now offers a 40-inch version with a high-quality matrix, a number of “smart” functions and support for various audio technologies at a very democratic price.
The new 40-inch Mi TV 4A runs on a modified version of Android, based on machine learning technologies. The TV supports voice control and offers the user content based on his interests. The Mi remote controller works on Bluetooth but also has an infrared sensor to control other equipment.
Key specifications for Mi TV 4A 40:
- screen: 40-inch with a resolution of Full HD, 178-degree viewing angle, 8 ms delay and a contrast ratio of 5000: 1;
- processor: quad-core Amlogic L962-H8X with a frequency of 1.5 GHz;
- graphics accelerator: Mali-450 MP3 with a frequency of 450 MHz;
- RAM: 1 GB;
- built-in storage: 8 GB;
- OS: MIUI TV based on Android;
- connection: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 2 x HDMI, AV, 2 x USB, Ethernet;
- sound: two speakers of 8 watts, support for Dolby Audio and DTS-HD Audio.
Smart TV Mi TV 4A with a diagonal of 40 inches has already gone on sale in China at a price of only $ 250.