If you are among those Infinix hot 5 users waiting for the arrival of custom Android 7.1 Nougat Rom for your device, then here is good news. You can now rejoice as we have the HiOS Rom For Infinix Hot 5 X559C based on Android 7.1 Custom ROM for you to flash.
This HiOS Rom For Infinix Hot 5 X559C features Android 7.1. Nougat. The HiOs Rom Nougat Firmware comes with the various Bug fixes, Security patches, and improve the overall stability also with lots of new capabilities. This Infinix Hot 5 X559C custom rom is a lightweight ROM centred on gaming and performance. Quick more than other inventory UI, steady performance. This is a custom ROM will be flashed via TWRP recovery.
The Debloated Rom aims at increasing system stability and performance as well as adding new features.
HiOS Rom Features
Phonograph Music - T-Point for overlay navigation like iPhone - Recharge King for faster airtime loading - Fingerprint - Backup & Restore - Freezer - Hi Theme - MiraVision - Dirac audio included - 3 Finger screenshot - DT2W - Better battery Backup - Better RAM management - Smooth & fast
check out the remaining yourself.
- This Android Custom ROM is meant for only Infinix Hot 5
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed to install this ROM on your phone. Twrp Recovery For Infinix Hot 5
- We will be using Twrp Recovery to flash this Rom
- This RR ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- You are advised to backup your IMEI with Mobile uncle before flashing the ROM
How To Install HiOS Rom For Infinix Hot 5 X559C
- You need to have a custom recovery installed on your Hot 5.
- After you have installed the TWRP recovery, download the RR ROM and Gapps from the link below and copy the downloaded files to the root of your SDcard.
- Boot your device into recovery Mode by Turning off your device then press (POWER + VOLUME UP buttons) until you see the recovery menu.
- Press WIPE and then SWIPE to Wipe device into factory reset mode then go back and
- Press INSTALL and choose the Bliss ROM you want to flash and wait for the installation to finish.
- After ROM is flashed, Select the Gapps that you downloaded and flash immediately.
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Restart your phone and wait for ROM to boot up.
- After bootup reboot to recovery and flash Xposed Framework (Optional).
- 6ixGun A.k.a(Kahli Brown)
- Infinix Hot 5 Users