Gionee F6 is a 5.70-inch device with a resolution of 720 by 1440 pixels. which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430It 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage that can be expanded via a microSD card up to 128GB. For cameras, the Gionee F6 packs an 8-megapixel front shooter for a selfie and a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear.
The Gionee F6 runs on Android 7.1 and is light on by a 2970mAh non-removable battery. The Gionee F6 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G.
Gionee F6 Stock Firmware
If you own Gionee smartphone and you are looking for Gionee F6 Stock Firmware File flash to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to download and install the official Gionee F6 Stock Rom on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Gionee F6 Flash File for all models device below. Download the Gionee F6 stock ROM file to fix your device.
How To Flash Gionee F6 Stock Rom Using QPST:
1.Connect your phone to PC and let the driver install
3.Open QPST Configuration -> Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> exit
4.Go to Start -> All Programs -> QPST eMMC Software Download open the tool -> Check program bootloaders -> Browse for the device com port
5.Click Load XML def and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in folder ROM
6.Click Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
7.Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
11.Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 7.0 Features
- Night Light
- Touch/display performance improvements
- Seamless A/B system updates
- Daydream VR
- Circular app icons support
- Keyboard image insertion
- Fingerprint sensor gesture support
- Manual storage manager Intent for apps
- Improved VR thread scheduling
- Enhanced wallpaper metadata
- Fingerprint swipe
- Developer features
- APIs for app shortcuts
- Multi-endpoint call support
- Support for various MNO requirements
- PCDMA voice privacy property
- Source type support for Visual Voicemail
- Carrier configuration options for managing video telephony
- A storage manager, which allows developers to identify apps and files that are using device storage.
Gionee F6 Stock Firmware
Android version: 7.1.1